Zoppé Circus Camp
Join the circus! Take a peek into the circus world while enjoying the low wire, balancing, juggling and clowning around! On the final day of camp, campers perform for family and friends. For the finale, several students are chosen to participate in the pre-show circus performance!
- January 2-5, 2018
- 10am - 2pm
- For Ages 8-13
- Participants to bring sack lunch daily
- Parent showing end of day January 5
- As always, be prepared for local news stations to cover the camp!
- Cost: $99 per camper
SOME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- DOES MY CHILD NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE?
No! Just passion, enthusiasm and a desire to experience the Circus World.
- WHERE WILL THE CAMP TAKE PLACE?
At the Chandler Center for the Arts - Under the BIG TOP! Located on the west lawn at 250 North Arizona Avenue, Chandler, AZ 85225.
- WHAT SHOULD MY CAMPER WEAR?
Comfortable clothes that allow for movement and dance; Soft-soled, closed toe shoes are required at all times in camp.
- DOES THE CAMP INCLUDE LUNCH?
No. Please provide a daily lunch, water and any snacks for your camper.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHO CAN I CONTACT?
Payment for camps is due at the time of registration. The payment is refundable minus a $50.00 handling fee up to 7 days prior to the start date of the program. There are no refunds within 7 days of the start date program.