Youth Arts Council Application
The application deadline for the 2020-2021 school year is September 4, 2020.
Interviews will take place online on September 9, 2020. The first YAC session will be online on September 16, 2020.
Please Note: Dates are subject to change.
Youth Arts Council Member Commitment
CCA Youth Arts Council Members:
- Shall be individuals who are committed to fulfilling the program objectives to focus on Arts Appreciation, Community Service & Leadership Skills in order to become advocates for the arts and well-rounded community leaders.
- Will serve for the traditional school year and engage in 13 two-hour sessions from September to March.
- Will complete the program with increased knowledge of career opportunities, financial responsibility, leadership skills, small and large group dynamics, and public relations and marketing.
- Serves as an active member of the Youth Arts Council.
- Commitment to a one-year term.
- Attends all regularly scheduled meetings.
- Notifies staff of the inability to attend any meetings. Three unexcused absences may result in a change of Youth Arts Council status.
- Participates in the discussion, decision-making, and implementation of all projects.
- Represents in a positive manner the mission of the Chandler Center for the Arts.
- Review program materials prior to meetings.